Major thematic area: Technological interventions for sustainable livestock production
1. Policy initiatives for sustainable livestock production (including fisheries).
2. Genetic improvement in livestock.
3. Animal health and welfare.
4. Value addition for enhanced livestock income and livestock food safety issues.
5. Human – livestock competition for food and optimal animal feeding.
6. Animal Husbandry systems for changed environment, culture and economy.
7. Innovative extension methodologies for speedy technology dissemination.
8. Research initiatives for strengthening extension systems.
9. Success stories of innovative extension outreach.
The organizing committee has instituted awards for encouraging the spirit of the researchers, educationists, teachers, trainers and practitioners. The application for Budding Extensionist Award, Mid Career Award and Innovative Extension Educationist Award with requisite application fee should reach the organizing secretary before 20-01-2016. Desirous candidates should mail their CV and payment detail to firstname.lastname@example.org and alternatively CC to: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important note: The candidates should be life members of SVAHE, Last date for application fee payment for awards is: 20-01-2017 (On-spot payment will not be entertained for awards).
1) Budding Extensionist Award (Each for male & female category, Age < 40Yrs on 31-12-2016, Application Fee: Rs.1000/-)
2) Mid Career Award (Age< 50Yrs on 31-12-2016, Application Fee: Rs.1000/-)
3) Innovative Extension Educationist Award (Application Fee: Rs.1000/-)
4) Farmer Lead Extension Award (Abstract Based)
5) Best Oral and Best Poster Presentation Award (Session wise)
6) Life Time Achievement Award